Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy outlines some examples of prohibited conduct in connection with our Services. Note that any capitalized terms not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service. If you have any comments or questions about this Acceptable Use Policy, feel free to contact us.
Our Services are used to grow businesses online. We’re proud to be able to help make small businesses big online. At the same time, we expect our users to behave responsibly. As a Pagewize user, you agree not to misuse our Services or help anyone else do so. For example, you can't do any of the following in connection with our Services:
1. Abusing and Disrupting our Services
- 1.1 Don’t probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- 1.2 Don’t breach or otherwise bypass any security or authentication measures.
- 1.3 Don’t access, tamper with or use non-public areas or parts of our Services,
- or shared areas of our Services you haven't been invited to.
- 1.4 Don’t interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network (whether
- it’s Pagewize’s or someone else’s), for example by distributing malware or overloading, flooding or mail-bombing any part of our Services.
- 1.5 Don’t take apart, decompile or reverse engineer any part of our Services
- in an effort to access things such as source code or algorithms.
- 1.6 Don’t access, search or create accounts for our Services by any means
- other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, scraping, spidering
- or crawling).
- 1.7 Don’t take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure
- or our third party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable.)
- 1.8 Don’t provide your password to any other person, use any other person’s
- username and password, or otherwise manage our Services through shared
2. Spamming and Phishing
- 2.1Don’t send spam or other unsolicited communications, promotions
- or advertisements. (We reserve the right to determine what constitutes spam.)
- 2.2 Don’t send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information,
- including without limitation phishing or spoofing.
3. Deceiving and Impersonating Others
- 3.1 Don’t do anything that's false, fraudulent, inaccurate or deceiving.
- 3.2 Don’t impersonate another person, company or entity.
- 3.3 Don’t engage in misleading or unethical marketing or advertising.
- 4.1 Don’t use unauthorized credit cards, debit cards or other unauthorized payment devices on our Services.
- 4.2 Don’t promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- 4.3 Don’t sell our Services unless specifically authorized to do so, or publish or use our Services on any network or system other than those provided by Pagewize unless previously authorized by Pagewize.
5. Infringing, Misappropriating and Violating Rights
- 5.1 Don’t infringe or misappropriate anyone’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- 5.2 Don’t violate anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
6. Being inappropriate
- 6.1 Don’t do or post anything threatening, harassing, abusive, excessively violent, offensive, sexually explicit or obscene.
- 6.2 Don’t advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age or disability.
7. Breaking The Law
- 7.1 Don’t use our Services in violation of any European law or regulation.
- 7.2 Don’t do anything that otherwise violates the law, including without limitation all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
If we conclude that you’re violating any of these policies, or engaging in any other behaviour we deem abusive or inappropriate, we may take action against your Account or Your Sites. We try to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to remove any content or suspend your Account or Your Sites, without any refund of any amounts paid for our Services, without notice, at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this Acceptable Use Policy in our sole discretion.
You can report violations of these guidelines to us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We may modify this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time, and will post the most current version on our site. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we'll notify you in accordance with the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.